This section describes the several data tabs and fields of the user management interface.
- The unique name of the user. This is used to log in.
- First name
- The first name of the user.
- Last name
- The last name of the user.
- The e-mail address of the user.
- If checked the user is active and can log in. Otherwise the use can’t log in.
- Superuser status
- If checked the user is allowed to do everything.
- The global roles of the user. Via roles the user inherits specific permissions.
- The global groups of the user. Groups combines users together. Groups can have roles. And roles can have permissions. Hence the user can inherit permissions also via groups.
2.1.2. Change password¶
- Password / Password (again)
- Both fields must be filled in with the same password to set a new password for the user.
2.1.3. Add an user¶
To add an user proceed as following:
- Click on the “Add user” link
- Fill in the form
- Click on the “Save user” button
2.1.4. Delete an user¶
To delete an user proceed as following:
- Browse to the user you want to delete
- Click on the “Delete user” link
- Answer the questions with “Yes”
The “admin” user can’t be deleted. Consider to deselect the “active” state of this user.
In order to filter the users on the left side type in the full- or user name into the text field.
In order to reset the filter click on the “X” button.
In order to watch and edit more than one user at once click on the overview button.
Fill in the “name” field or select a specific “active” state and click on the “Go!” button.
Click on the red “x” button.
Change users state
Change all states of the users you want to change and click on the “Update” button.
Select all checkboxes beside the users you want to delete and click on the “delete” button