This section describes the workflow management of LFC.
3.1. Delete a workflow¶
To delete a workflow click on the “Delete workflow”-button and answer the confirmation dialog with yes.
If you delete a workflow following will take place:
- All content types which have selected this workflow now has no workflow anymore.
- All objects of this content types (which has no own workflow) have no workflow (and no workflow state) anymore. All object will keep the current permissions, though
3.2. Add a workflow¶
To add a workflow proceed as following:
- Click on the “Add workflow”-button
- Fill in the unique name
- Click on the “Add”-button
Now go through the tabs (see below) and enter additional data, states and transitions.
- The unique name of the workflow.
- Initial state
- This state is assigned to all new content objects which have this workflow.
- The set of permission for which the workflow is responsible. This permissions can be granted or removed per workflow state
This tab displays all states of the workflow. To edit one just click on it.
3.4.1. Add a state¶
To add a state, enter the name and click on the “Add state”-button. After that click on the new state and fill in additional information (see below for an explanation of the fields).
3.4.2. Delete a state¶
To delete a state click on the red cross on the left side of the state and answer the confirmation dialog with “yes”.
If you delete a state following will take place:
- The unique name of the state. This will be displayed on the object.
- All selected transitions are provided if an object is within the state and the current user has the adequate permissions.
If public is checked the object’s publication date is set the first time the object gets this state
If review is checked the object is displayed within the review list if the object is within this state.
- The permissions for this state. All objects will get this permissions if they are in this state.
This tab displays all transitions of the workflow. To edit one click on it.
3.5.1. Add a transition¶
To add a transition, enter the name and click on the “Add transition”-button. After that click on the new transition and fill in additional information (see below for an explanation of the fields).
3.5.2. Delete a transition¶
To delete a transition click on the red cross on the left side of the transition and answer the confirmation dialog with “yes”.
- The unique name of the transition. This will be displayed on the object.
- The destination state of the transition. If the transition is executed. The object will get this state.
- The user must have this permission in order to see and execute this transition.
- The condition must be True in order to display the transition to the current user (not implemented yet).
- The roles the user must have in order to see and execute this transition. (Not implemented yet)