4.1. Content Types¶
Here you can set up some options for registered content types. For that click on one content type on the left and change its data.
4.1.1. Available options¶
- Display select standard
- If checked, the user can select a standard object from the children of the object. See Standard.
- Display position
- If checked, the user can change the position of a content object. See Position.
- Global addable
- If checked the content object can be added to the portal.
- Default template
- The default template of the selected content object.
The workflow for the content type. All instances of this content type have this workflow.
If you change the workflow all instances of this content type will get the initial state of the new assigned workflow.
- Allowed sub types
- Content types which can be added to the content type.
- Allowed templates for the content type.